REGISTER YOUR GROUP
We know that getting your students to camp can be crazy all by itself! We want registration to be as quick and easy as possible. So we’ve outlined the process in a few simple steps for you below!
1. Click the “Register” button below.
2. You’ll see two ticket options: Conference Attendee and Pastoral Attendee. Conference Attendees will include your students and adult volunteer leaders. Pastoral Attendees will include youth pastors, worship pastors, executive pastors, creative pastors, etc. Please select the number of conference attendees you plan on bringing and the number of pastoral attendees you plan on bringing. You will be able to change this number later if necessary.
3. Select “Continue”. You will be prompted to create a group. This will allow you as the youth pastor or a member of your team to manage your attendees.
4. Begin inputting your students’ and leaders’ information. If you don’t know these details yet, it’s okay, just type “TBD” in the first name field, leave the rest of the fields blank and select “Use this Information for all Attendees.” You will be able to go back and change this information later!
6. Scroll to the bottom of the form and click the blue “Continue” button to go to the final, order review page and enter your payment information. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit for each attendee due at the time of registration. The final balance is due July 14th.
7. After completing the checkout process you will be emailed a receipt!
**Please note that there is additional registration fee upon check out, which is $1.50 one time fee per registrant.
MANAGE YOUR GROUP
There may still be a few things you need to take care of before you get to Central Youth Conference! Whether it’s updating student info or making payments before the deadline hits, click the “Manage Your Group” button and follow the directions below! If you have any questions just email us!
MANAGE MY GROUP
REGISTRANT INFO: All registrant information must be entered fully and completely online or accommodations will not be guaranteed upon arrival. You have until July 14th to enter each registrant’s information online.
MAKE PAYMENTS: Deposit deadline and balance deadline must be met in order to keep your desired camp payment rate. If either of these deadlines is missed, the registrant(s) rate automatically jumps to the next available rate. Please review our Dates and Rates and Financial Policies for full details.
CANCELLATIONS: In order to receive any eligible refunds, you must edit the registrants information to reflect the cancellation by changing registrant first name to “CANCELLATION” OR, simply input a new person’s information that is replacing the canceling registrant before July 14th.
ADDING MORE ATTENDEES: Click “Manage My Group.” You will be prompted to enter your Group Name and Manage Group Passcode (this is the code you created when you created your group initially). Scroll down to “Manage Group Members” to change information for those in your group and make payments for your group. If you are needing to add new registrants to your group, repeat “Step 2” above. If you forgot your Group Name and Passcode, contact us at email@example.com
WAIVERS & IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
CYC INFORMATION PACKET: Please print off, hand out, email, and mail, The CYC Information Packet to your students, parents, and leaders. This packet is a great tool!
CYC INFORMATION PACKET
WAIVERS/MEDICAL RELEASE FORM: This document must be completed FULLY by EVERY PERSON attending camp. Print and distribute as many copies of this document as you need, and then collect them back. We will need your completed hard copies upon arrival at check in.
INDEMNIFICATION LETTER: As the sponsor of the Central Youth Conference, one of our primary concerns is the safety and well-being of each of the youth participants. Your church, along with each participating church, is responsible for providing qualified chaperones to assist with the supervision and oversight of the youth participants, which will help ensure their safety and well-being. Ultimately, the oversight and responsibility for the chaperones you send to the youth conference rests with you and your church.